This beautiful green hamlet is located at an altitude of 50m and is 21km from Kalamata and 10km from Ancient Messini. Built by the Arvanites in the 14th century it was called Lezi until 1921. The church of the village is dedicated to Agios Georgios and was built in 1824, whereas its campanile was constructed in 1863. The small church of Agios Vlassios organizes a grand fete on the feast of Saint Vlassios. The hamlet has 250 inhabitants who are farmers and cattle-breeders.
COUNTY: Messinia MUNICIPALITY: Messini